martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017

Bad at love, I'm not good at this

Pictures in my pocket are faded from the washer... I can barely just make out your face.
I know, one day eventually, I'll have to let it all go. But I keep it just in case...
In case you don't find what you're looking for, in case you're missing what you had before. In case you change your mind... I'll be waiting here just in case you just want to come home.
Strong enough to leave you but weak enough to need you. Cared enough to let you walk away.
In case you're looking in the mirror one day and miss my arms, how they wraped around your waist... I say that you can love me again even if it isn't the case.


In case you change your mind
I'll be waiting here just in case you just want to come home. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario