martes, 28 de septiembre de 2021

Please close your eyes, woman, please get some sleep

 When your mind is a mess 

I  can't sleep 'cause it hurts when I think 

My thoughts aren't at peace with the plans that I make 


There's waves that can't break all the words that I said

Words can fall short, can't see the unseen 

'Cause the world is awake for somebody's sake


Well, too much silence can be misleading 

I'm drifting, I can hear it in the way that I'm breathing 

I don't really need to find reason 

'Cause out the same door that it came, well 

It's leaving, it's leaving 


Leaving like a day that's done a part of a season 

Resolve is just a concept that's just dead as the leaves

But at least I could sleep, it's all I need 

When I wake I would find my mind would be free 

To go to sleep


And know that if I knew all the answers I would not hold them from you 

Know all the things that I know 'cause we told each other there is 

No other way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario