miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2022

27

 Twenty seven years, twenty seven years old 

Only thing I know, the only thing that gets old 

Only way I can be, is to say what I see 

And have my shadow hanging over me 


I don't know where I'm running, but I know how to run 

'Cause running's the thing I've always done 

I don't know what I'm doing, but I know what I've done 

I'm a hungry heart

I'm a loaded gun 


Twenty seven years, twenty seven years now 

Only thing I know, I know that I don't know how 

to please everybody all of the time 

'Cause everybody's always fucking changing their minds 


A little bit faded

A little bit jaded

Not gonna stop and I won't be persuaded

To write words I can't believe in 


Twenty seven years, twenty seven years done 

A week brushing my teeth and a week getting my haircut 

Eight years sleeping, I'm still tired when I wake up 

A whole year eating, I still gain weight fuck 

Twenty seven birthdays, twenty seven New Years


Ever dying old hopes 

Ever growing new fears 

Don't know where I'm going but I know how I got here


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario