jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

I can tell there's something goin' on

If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be. Would you go along with someone like me? If you knew my story word for word, had all of my history... Would you go along with someone like me?
I did before and have my share, it didn't lead nowhere. I would go along with someone like you. It doesn't matter what you did, who you are hanging with. We could stick around and see this night through.
Usually when things has gone so far, people tend to disappear. No one will surprise me unless you do. I can tell there's something goin' on, hours seems to disappear. Everyone is leaving, I'm still with you.
It doesn't matter what we do, where are we going to. We can stick around and see this night through. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario