viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

I can't open up my heart without a care

Before I fall too fast, kiss me quick but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye. Keep it sweet, keep it slow, let the future pass, and don't let go. But tonight I could fall too soon under this beautiful moonlight. But you're so hypnotising, you've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unravelling, your love is where I'm falling...but please don't catch me.
See this heart, won't settle down. Like a child runnin' scared from a clown, I'm terrified of what you do, my stomach scream just when I look at you. Run far away, so I can breath. Even when you're far from suffocating me. I can't set my hopes too high, cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
So now you see, why I'm scared. I can't open up my heart without a care. But here I go, It's what I feel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario