martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Suddenly I'm thinkin' about no one else

This time I really need to do things right
Shivers that you give me got me freezing all night

You make me shudder
I can't believe it, I'm not myself

Oh, I really need to know
Or else you gotta let me go

You're just a fantasy 
It's an impossible world

All I want is to be with you 
Pay some attention to me

Give me affection 
I need your perfection

'Cause you feel so good
You make me stutter

Now you got me screaming and I cannot shut up
Now I am lying on the bedroom floor barely even speaking

And I cannot get up 
Oh, I really need to know

You knock me down, I can't get up, I'm stuck
Gotta stop shaking me up

I can't eat, can't sleep, can't think
I'm sinking under

'Cause it feels so good
You make me stutter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario